Adventure to me is all about having exciting and unusual experiences.
I consider all of life an adventure as long as I’m pushing myself, trying new things, taking a chance, learning something learn new about myself or the world around me, and putting myself in situations where I’m out of my comfort zone. I believe when we are outside of comfort, that is where real growth and learning happen. And, I’m all about learning, growing, and becoming better!
My adventure posts may include anything from outdoor adventures I take, to adventures in my career and life as an entrepreneur, to my life in a relationship as a couple and business partners, my travel adventures, my fitness and health adventures, to my adventures in making change in my own life!
My hope with my adventure posts is that you can learn from my experiences or take something away that inspires you to live out your own adventures and/or help you simply just to see life as an adventure!
I hope you enjoy my adventures! If you have some of your own to share, I would love to hear about them!
Read about my latest adventures!
- Tips For your Next Visit to a Craft-Beer Town
- Happy New Year Beer Friends! A Year of Growth & Stories
- One Year Since My Accident
- Four Years in PNW | #MYPNWLIFE Update
- The Start-Up, Non-Profit Brewery That Changed my Life – Thank you Ex Novo Brewing – Portland , Oregon
- Soak in Beer | Hop in the Spa in Sisters, Oregon
- Heathen Estate Opens This Weekend | Vancouver, Washington
- My Taphouse | My Latest Adventure
- Hopping Vancouver USA Craft Beer Scene
- Beer Party PDX Launches with First Event: Launch Party – Feb. 20!